- What if Stephen King gave up after his first novel was rejected 30 times?
- What if Bill gates gave up after his first business failed?
- What if Thomas Edison gave up after being called 'too stupid to learn anything'
- What if Oprah, Newton, Einstein, Henry Ford, Charlie Chaplin, Emily Dickenson, J.K. Rowling, Monet, Mozart, Beethovan, all gave up?
- What if? What if I try? Ask yourself this: What will you lose from trying? What will I lose if I sleep in and not go to my job interview. An opportunity. An opportunity to make something out of my life. An opportunity to prove everyone wrong, to prove to myself that I have the ability to achieve the goals that I want to achieve. An opportunity to make my parents proud. For me an opportunity to feel good about myself, an opportunity to increase my knowledge, an opportunity to go to university and to surround myself with people who have devoted their whole lives to studying, no learning. Learning is beautiful. And what if? Is a question you should NEVER ask yourself.